Recruitment Co-ordinator / Resourcer
Job title: Recruitment Co-ordinator/Resourcer
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8.30-5.30pm, Fri 8.30-5.00pm
Salary: £19k-£22k dependant on experience
Contract: Temporary with a view of permanent after 12 weeks
The purpose of this role is to oversee the co-ordination of the recruitment of the temporary staff provided to busy existing customers flexing labour across their production environments.
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings
- Always maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunities
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
- Work with colleagues to ensure we capitalize on every opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
- Be able to use in-house IT system to generate candidates
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both client and candidate
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling
- Manage placed candidates contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements
- Ensure records are kept in line with, and adhere to, the recruitment legislation
- Keep all paperwork/system work up-to date regarding candidate’s eligibility to work
- Maintain and record candidate availability as required by the needs of the business
Physical Attributes: Smart professional appearance
General Intelligence: Able to learn quickly
Special Aptitudes: Able to deal effectively at all levels, enjoy contact with people and be able to work under pressure.
Disposition: Outgoing and confident personality. Cheerful with a good sense of humour and capable of dealing with all nationalities.
Motivation: Keen to learn new skills and looking to possibly develop the role to encompass other duties in the future.
Management: Be responsible, effective and approachable as a senior to an Account Manager and provide support, training and discipline where necessary.
Organised: Be able to readily provide information regards business plans and client needs when asked