Class 1 Driver
A busy haulage, storage and distribution centre in Kidderminster are looking for Class 1 drivers for temporary to permanent positions. Salary of 37k – 40k based on a 45 hour week
Start times can vary, the right candidate has to be flexible with their day.
New pass drivers welcome
Day to day duties will include the following:
- General Haulage
- Completion of paperwork
- Liaising with depot managers and traffic office
- Delivering and collecting goods to and from all over the country
- 2 - 10 drops per day, plus collections
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Excellent Communication skills
- UK Driving Licence with a Cat C+E entitlement
- Digi & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.