Cat B Van drivers needed for a temporary to permanent role in Sittingbourne. No experience required as full training is provided. Immediate starts available paying up to £13.44 ph.
Duties of the driver:
- Deliveries to shops and Cafe across Sittingbourne.
- Drivers are required to load and unload vans during deliveries but reasonably light products.
- Up to 15 deliveries per shift.
- Leasing with the transport department.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Excellent Communication skills
- UK Driving Licence with a Cat B entitlement
- No experience as full training is provided
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
Shift times and pay rates:
- 1800 starts working Sunday to Friday.
- £10.75 per hour + £13.44 after 42 hours worked (plus 28 days holiday accrued per annum).
Apply on-line now for an immediate start or text Ben on 07808540390
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.