Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 40 hours (flexible start times)
Per Hour £12 Per hour
Temporary to Permanent
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• DVSA regulation compliance:
1. Conducting scheduled driving license checks and alerting Management about upcoming licence expiries.
2. Keeping up to date copies of Driving Licences, Tacho Cards & CPC cards.
3. Tachograph Analysis: manage Driver and Vehicle downloads. Issuing driver infringements to Transport Manager and Agencies and ensuring they are signed off and returned.
4. Produce and analyse a monthly Kilometre Discrepancy report with recorded explanations for any missing mileage.
5. Checking agency driver downloads, and signing off Agency timesheets on a weekly basis.
6. Liaising with Transport Manager to oversee Working Time Directive records and providing driver hour monthly summaries.
• Financial administration:
1. Processing purchase and sales invoices/credit notes using in-house ledger & distribution software.
2. Sending out Sales invoices to customers on a weekly basis.
3. Dealing with customer queries and sending copies of PODs when required.
4. Generating & issuing electronic purchase orders.
5. Weekly KPI reporting to General Manager.
6. Assist with monthly reporting; including repair and tyre costs and accruals.
• General Administration:
1. Actioning and/or appealing fines: Speeding tickets, congestion charges etc. Liaising with Transport Manager/Agencies to authorise payment or forward notice of prosecutions.
2. Fleet administration: Filing and storing of all vehicle documentation including V5s, service sheets etc.
3. Collation of vehicle accident information, liaison with insurance company and providing monthly reporting.
4. Driver trip sheets: Recording of odometer readings to spreadsheet and filling in gaps in mileage. Filing of trip sheets into archive.
5. HR & Payroll: Assisting with driver inductions and dealing with missing driver clocking queries.
6. Assist with annual BRC audits when needed.
7. Holiday cover within the transport administration team.
• Experience in Logistics Industry desired.
• Tacho Management experience desired.
• Financial Administration experience desired.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, essentially with MS Excel and MS Outlook.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Confident telephone manner & good written communication skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure at times.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off4