£25,000 - £28,000
Monday to Friday- 8.00am until 5.00pm, there is an on call requirement for a 7 day period which is required every 3 weeks, which will attract a supplementary payment.
- Plan and schedule Slicker Interceptor work against customer requirements to ensure customer KPI’s are met and in accordance with fleet and engineer availability.
- Recording planning data on a daily basis.
- Compiling jobs completed on a daily basis
- Communicating with Slicker Interceptor Technicians to pass on details of the planned jobs
- Arranging disposal of waste collected across the UK. Ensuring that the correct waste consignment documentation is completed
- Tracking time on site for jobs and preparing details for invoicing
- Informing customers of planned service dates
- Dealing with internal sales (TWM) and other internal departments such as Finance
- Work with Slicker Interceptor Sales and Commercial to highlight lapsed customers
- Support the Slicker Interceptor Technical Team with planning and scheduling workload
- Carry out aftersales call and gain feedback on our representation on site, i.e. manner of engineers, adherence to site rules/regulations etc.
- Be commercially astute, professional, organised at all times
- Maintain existing customer relationships
- Answering customer queries on the work to be carried out
- At all times comply with responsibilities under the Company's Health and Safety and Environmental Policies and all other company policies, procedures and instructions.
- The role will be required to cover on-call telephone enquiries on a fortnightly basis. A level of flexibility is required to cover for colleagues when on annual leave- this attracts a weekend on call payment
- Input and maintain computer-based databases and/or other data management/reporting systems.
- Able to work under pressure and pays close attention to detail
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and show initiative
- Highlight areas for improvement to management team and the flexibility to manage change
- Apply the Slicker values to your role, “People rarely succeed unless they have Fun in what they are doing.”
Skills & Key Requirements
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of a fast moving planning and scheduling environment.
- Experience within Drainage, Civil Engineering or the waste industry would be an advantage.
- Desire to learn and transfer your skills and experience to others.
Education / Qualifications
- A full UK driving licence is desirable.
- Good IT literacy (Excel, Word. PowerPoint) and presentation skills.
The successful candidate will have the ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values. These are embedded in to our business and applicants must evidence their values as part of the application process.
Smart Honest Reliable Together Fun
- Smart – keep it simple and keep doing it better
- Honest – be straight with each other and give feedback
- Reliable – do what we say we will and tell people if we can’t
- Together – work together as one and support each other
- Fun – enjoy what we do and have a great time