Warehouse and Distribution Supervisor
• Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
• Allocating tasks and responsibilities to warehouse staff and drivers to ensure an efficient operation.
• Escalating performance or disciplinary issues to Operations & Warehouse Manager
• Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
• Ensuring all picks are completed and all deliveries achieved. Reporting to O&WM where deliveries have not been achieved.
• Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials. Ensuring efficient use of racking systems.
• Ordering necessary supplies (stationary etc) and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
• Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
• Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
• Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations, with particular regard to FLT daily checks etc.
• Ensuring goods-in area is cleared by end of each day.
• Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse facility, identifying and reporting any damage to racking, roller shutter doors etc.
• Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment (Mandatory interval checks etc).
• Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers when necessary.
• Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
• Developing and application of KPIs associated with warehouse operation
• Any other task determined to be in the interests of efficient operation