Job title: Finance Administrator
Our client requires a finance administrator / receptionist on a permanent basis
Day to Day duties to include:
· Sales Ledger Processing – raising sales invoices, dealing with invoice queries. Sending out month end statements. In conjunction with the Finance Manager, credit control.
· Purchase Ledger Processing – matching and posting of invoices to PO, supplier invoice queries, supplier statements reconciliation, process supplier payment, set up new supplier accounts on ledger along with trading terms, assist the Finance Manager generating a supplier payment run
· Finance administration – filing, KPI processing, and assisting with management monthly reports
· Reception duties: Meet and greet all clients, visitors and customers responsible for issuing visitors and temporary passes to all registered guests and record on the security system. Answer incoming calls and direct them; accordingly. Ensure reception area is tidy and inviting, and reading material and refreshments are well stocked.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Previous experience of using Sage is essential.
- Purchase & Sales Ledger Experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Professional presented at all times with a polite and welcoming manner
- High levels of accuracy
- Ability to work confidentially
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year. Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!