Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking to join a vibrant, forward thinking and all-round fabulous business?
Do you want to work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm?
Do you have fantastic communication skills and a curious mind?
Do you want to train and work from the comfort of your own home, with us providing the computer and equipment to get you started?
If the answer is YES, keep reading! We have the PERFECT opportunity for you!
- Working in partnership with E.ON Next, our Customer Advisors are brilliant at engaging with customers and effortlessly building rapport. Delivering amazing service to our client and their customers whilst working toward performance targets and standards
- Their day is filled with customer interactions where they solve problems, overcome disputes and reach appropriate solutions
- E.ON Next is part of the E.ON group of companies that is focused on the future, leading the energy transition towards sustainability in the UK
- They strive to make energy easier for their customers, by providing exceptional service and using state of the art technology to do it!
- You’ll be working in a virtual contact centre environment, helping E.ON Next service their customers by taking inbound telephone calls
- Customers will have general queries about their pre-payment accounts, these customers have meters and pre-pay for their energy so won’t be in arrears
- Our Advisors have great autonomy over how they do things, we love people to have their own ideas as long as they are focusing on the best outcome for customers!
- Customer communication: We interact with our client customers in different ways, whether it is over the phone, via email, in writing or over webchat, we expect outstanding results and our Customer Advisors are the ones that deliver them. Because we do more.
- Putting things right: Things don’t always go to plan, and with our clients customers we will always do what we can to put things right. Our Customer Advisors are confident adapting to work with customers in difficult situations and will always go the extra mile to make sure things are sorted.
- Team Work: We know that we are stronger and better together, our teams give more and achieve more because they have each other. Whether they are adapting to a new process or going above and beyond to make sure that they get the job done, our Customer Advisors know they have the support of their team.
- Love change: Change shows us that we are growing. Our Customer Advisors see change for the opportunity that it is and welcome any change to broaden their knowledge and skill set. Because flexibility creates opportunity.
- Performance: Working towards targets and quality standards is a key part of the role, our Customer Advisors are always looking for opportunities to learn and improve on what they have done before. Because the more we learn, the more we achieve.
- Personal development: Whether their next goal is to achieve their monthly target or to take the next step in their career, our Customer Advisors take pride in what they have already achieved and look forward to see what they can do next.
What you need to work from home:
- A good internet connection. Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to check this, we can talk you through it as part of your application process. If you’re curious, your speed needs to be download speed 3.0 MB; upload speed 1.0 MB or above.
- You’ll also need to be able to connect to WIFI to access our systems.
- A smartphone on a UK network
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays (if scheduled to work bank holiday day is added to holiday entitlement)
- Pension scheme
- Peer recognition and awards scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives like desktop yoga and mental health first aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work
- You’ll be part of a diverse, engaging and fun workforce, where your successes will be celebrated, and you’ll have support when things don’t go to plan
- 3 Month fixed term contract, with the possibility of a permanent contract after probation