Job title: Packing operative
Hours: Monday - Thursday 06:30-15:30
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Packing and boxing finished produce - Manual handling involved & repetitive work
* Sorting & quality checks
*All work requires standing or moving for the full period of shift
* Keep all areas tidy as requested
* Training in all areas will be provided
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Be able to listen and understand verbal & written instructions (Essential)
* Be numerate & literate (Essential)
* Reliable & Punctual (Essential)
* Able to work alone using initiative (Essential)
* Physically able to move & handle goods (Essential)
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.