Food Production Operative
Job title: Food Production Operative
Hours: 20.00 to 04.00 Monday to Friday
Pay rate: £11.95
Workforce are currently recruiting for a renowned Food Production and Distribution Company based in CV3 area of Coventry.
The benefits of the role include free breakfast everyday, free tea and coffee, after qualifying period bonus structure where staff can earn up to an extra £300 a month and discounts of products.
- General Packing & Picking of Meat products
- Picking orders and preparing orders
- General housekeeping and hygiene duties
- Using hand scanners
- Goods in and despatch
- Working in a temperature controlled environment of 8 to 10C
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Previous experience of order picking
- Strong can-do attitude
- Required to have excellent communication skills
- Long term opportunities for the right candidates.
Please call Workforce Coventry Branch on 02476551234 and speak to Ariana or Dana now to book for your site visit, there is only limited space!!
Workforce Industrial are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.