Crane Maintenance Engineer
Our Client are an established International Crane installation, repair and maintenance company.
They are seeking an experienced crane maintenance engineer for their busy operation.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Servicing, inspection and repair of Cranes and related equipment for clients / customers (Essential)
• Completion of site paperwork and time sheets (Essential)
• Assist in all levels of work as and when required (Essential)
• Attendance of weekly meetings (Essential)
As a person, you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Previous crane/lifting equipment engineering experience (Essential)
• Electrical Qualification & Mechanical Experience (Essential)
• Able to work at height (Essential)
• LEEA, IPAF & PASMA Qualifications (Advantageous)
• Good Team Player and able to work unsocial hours
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.