As Operations Administrator you will be responsible for providing vital assistance to the Operations Manager and the wider Operations team
- Assist with all project coordination tasks including, Scheduling jobs, equipment hire, RAMS, Communication with Clients and Trades
- Prepare and record internal project meetings with multiple departments, maintaining exceptional attention to detail, accurate note taking, minutes creation and action tracking.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of training records
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of Health & Safety records
- Maintaining the company vehicle fleet records and associated tasks
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of a facilities manual
- Act as note taker in meetings including investigative and disciplinary hearings
- Carry out any other administrative tasks as required by the Operations Manager.
You will be.
- Highly organised
- Capable of taking initiative.
- An excellent communicator both in writing and orally
- Focused on attention to detail.
- Able to balance multiple priorities.
The following are essential for this role:
- Excellent IT skills with good knowledge Microsoft suite of software
- Excellent time keeping/Punctuality.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to learn and work with internal systems and client systems
The following are highly desirable but not essential.
- Experience within the Construction industry
- Experience within the Insurance industry