Mulitskilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Mechanically Biased
A dedicated shift engineer working as part of the resident engineering team on our customer's Established Automated Warehouse system in Enderby Leicester.
• Undertake breakdown maintenance of site automation as required (OSR system, ASRS, Conveyors, all other equipment within the scope of supply of KNAPP and as per the Service Contract agreement)
• Carry out PPM of automation equipment and first line fixes
• Complete breakdown reports and shift logs including any issues arising on shift which may have or had an effect on the performance of the site equipment and / or the maintenance department using the CMMS
• Liaise with production to ensure workload is prioritised correctly
• Undertake, improvement, repairs and modifications
• Assist in project installation work including cost reduction activities
MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE ELECTRICAL FAULT FINDING.
MUST HAVE MINIMUM LEVEL 3 QUALIFICATIONS.
• 6% pension contribution
• Private healthcare with Vitality
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee referral scheme
• Employee assistance programme
• Employee of the Quarter awards
Panama Shift Pattern
£39,500 per annum + Overtime (+ Annual Bonus Scheme)