A position has become available for our client in Redditch.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
- Able to read electrical drawings
- build pcb boards
- Achieve the required levels of quality and output
- Complete accurately and legibly all paperwork or other recording procedures
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Able to work at a fast pace to ensure despatch times are met (Essential)
- Good numeracy and literacy skills (Essential)
- Punctual & Conscientious (Essential)
- Must be able to work flexibly across all areas of the factory and work shifts if necessary (Essential)
- Must be able to carry out work at DSE / computer terminals i.e. Data input, recording, checking, etc (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.