We are currently recruiting for a skilled and experienced Spline Grinder to work within a highly respected machining organisation based in Tamworth, supplying high precision, very low volume and one-off products into the Motorsport, Automotive and Aerospace industries.
Monday to Thursday, 06:30am to 17:00pm (4 days per week)
Negotiable depending on experience, up to ~£35,000 pa (£17ph)
• Spline grinding using Jones and Shipman machines using special indexing systems for spline.
• Read machining instructions or work plans to determine machine settings.
• Previous experience of high precision, low batch grinding.
• Use indicator, micrometer, and other standard and special precision inspection equipment to set up, adjust and check dimensions.
• Very Close tolerances.
• One-off and very small batch work.
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Private healthcare
• Cycle to work scheme
Workforce Manufacturing are responsible for placing skilled and in-demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.