Job Title: Production Operative
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday
Salary: £9 per hour, Overtime rate £11.25 per hour (Optional)
Hours: 07:00 – 15:00
We are recruiting for our prestigious client based in Rugby, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established business. The ideal candidate will be available for an immediate start.
* Checking quality of stock.
* Sorting lightweight materials.
* General production work.
* Clean workstation at the end of shift.
* Completing tasks given by Line Leader.
* Polite and professional manner.
* Good time management.
* Ability to work efficiently, both alone and as part of a team.
* Good level of spoken and written English is essential.
* Experience in production environment is beneficial, but full training will be given.
* Weekly lateral flow tests must be done before attending site.
* Training – Potential FLT Licences.
* Clean, Sanitised Factory.
* Onsite canteen serving hot/cold food.
* Onsite secure parking.
* Workforce WorkerHub App with discounts.
If you would like to hear more regarding this role, please contact Dana on 02476551234 or email email@example.com
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Warwickshire. We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.