Job Title: Commercial Cleaner
The majority of work is carried out within a 75 mile radius of the West Midlands.
No Driving License needed, Driver will collect you from your home address.
Hours: Mixed Shifts Required. 9am-5pm or 2pm-10pm or10pm-6pm
This means that in a typical month, with say 21 working days in it, you might work 8 to 12 afternoon shifts, 4 to 5 day shifts and 3 to 4 night shifts.
Previous Cleaning Experience Required
Full training will be given.
You will be provided with a full set of personal protective equipment and clothing, and this must be worn when necessary.
Job Duties Will include
* Commercial Cleaning/ Schools/ University’s/ Colleges/ Catering Equipment/ Large Industrial Kitchens
* Cleaning Walls/Floors/Ceilings
* Keep work area Safe & Tidy
* Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas
* Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping
* Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks
* Notify management of deficiencies or repairs required
* Stock and maintain supply rooms
You as a person
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* High level of attention-to-detail
* Good organisational abilities
* Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
* Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
* Positive and approachable manner
* Team player qualities
* Be Physically Fit
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.