Job Title: Production Operative
Location: Coventry, CV3
Shifts: Rotation, 4 days 07:00-19:00, 4 off, 4 nights 19:00-07:00, 4 off.
Pay Rate: £10.65 per hour, overtime £15.98 per hour
After 12 weeks a £16.50 shift allowance per completed night shift is paid.
We are currently recruiting for our prestigious client based in Coventry CV3, please see more information below.
- Work across 3 stations (FLT- Counterbalance Driver duties, Pallet Inspection, Pallet repair)
- This role involves working with powered tools on a production line. (nail guns and reciprocating saws)
- Full training will be given, will operate Counterbalance if you have a valid licence.
- This role involves manual handling, lifting, bending, and twisting.
- Working with the production line, feeding the line with the stock.
- Valid in date Counterbalance licence. (not essential)
- Must be reliable, punctual, and able to get yourself to the site and back daily to fit in with shift pattern being 4 on days, 4 off, 4 on nights, 4 off.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Experience working in a manufacturing background would be advantageous, although full training will be given.
- Be physically fit due to nature of work.
- Be able to speak and read a basic level of English language
- Onsite parking.
- Contracted permanent role.
- Progression for the right candidates.
- Training and development – accredited FLT training, First Aid, Fire Marshall and many more training packages.
- Workforce worker hub with online discounts.
- Onsite kitchen/canteen facilities.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.