Hours and Location:
37.5 hours a week, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Working in Redditch, Worcestershire.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 per year
We are looking for a highly capable stock controller to manage our stock inventory. You will be analysing supply chain data to ensure stock availability throughout the seasons, transferring stock between sites, as well as managing the QC process. The role is an integral part of the Purchasing & Logistics team, working closely with Production, Operations/Logistics, the internal/external Sales team to ensure stock and inventory levels remain at the correct levels throughout the year.
Included in the process are -
• Using Excel and the in-house systems to accurately forecast demand and communicate this to the internal and external teams.
• Be responsible for organising accurate stock and inventory counts, as well as helping manage stock locations and profiles.
• Tracking shipments and co-ordinating internal stock transfers, as well as resolving delays and address any stock queries that may arise with this process.
• Manage and facilitate the QC process following receipt of stock deliveries.
• Oversee the stock management system and will be encouraged to bring new ideas to the business in order to improve the stock control accuracy.
• Manage bespoke stock orders, creating critical paths for customers and be the contact person between our Purchasing and Sales teams to ensure the correct flow of information.
• Liaising with the internal and external sales team to obtain customer forecasts and planning them into the system.
What you'll need to succeed:
You will need to have had a minimum of 2 years previous stock control/demand planning experience and be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment as well as being able to communicate with various departments effectively. You will need to have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, be comfortable in setting up and using spreadsheets along with good general IT skills which are supported via SAP.
Experience in supply chain data analysis and problem-solving skills are important.
What you can expect:
To work for a successful, forward thinking and innovative business widely recognised as an industry leader in our sector.
A competitive salary, dependent on experience.
Common areas are sanitised daily. Lunch breaks are staggered and daily temperature checks are taken.
Workforce Manufacturing are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.