Electrical Maintenance Engineer
You will be part of a 3 man team working a 3 shift rota. On your team will be a Mechanical fitter, Effluent Engineer and yourself the Electrician. You will be tasked to carry out preventative maintenance tasks as well as be reactive with regard plant breakdowns and repairs.
You will also be required to carry out Installation work on machinery and with the factory and any maintenance work on bay lighting and other electrical services.
All actions need to be carried out in a safe and professional manor, reporting to supervisors and filling out daily shift reports and other necessary paperwork.
General Scope of work
- Installation work on both factory and process machinery.
- Fault find on 415v, 240v, 110v and 24vac and dc systems.
- Follow CCT diagrams to aid fault finding.
- PLC, establish necessary input/output (no program facility)
- Fault find on OHC’s, Remote handsets, contactor function, fuses.
- DC drives/inverters basic knowledge would be an advantage.
- Maintain high bay lighting replacement, repair and LED upgrade.
- Test emergency lighting and evacuation alarm system.
- Involved in CCT design and control panel building.
NVQ Level 3 or AM2 as a minimum requirement
Steel Industry knowledge and experience preferred but not essential
Monday to Friday with overtime available.