Food Production Operative
Monday to Friday
Various Shifts available
Working in a food manufacturing company, within Production or Warehouse areas, you will be involved in the preparation, processing, packing or dispatch of our products. You will ensure our products are made to our quality specifications and to the required output rate whilst maintaining a high level of safety and hygiene standards.
Main duties of the role are as follows:
* Follow basic instructions including adherence to company policies and procedures and actively participate in any training offered.
* Work safely and report any accidents or dangerous incidents immediately.
* Ensure high standards of personal and food hygiene are practised at all times.
* Build and maintain good relations with team members across the company.
* Ensure all paper work and traceability records are accurately recorded.
* Operate within the Quality System and follow area work instructions.
* Keep work area, utensils and equipment tidy and well maintained.
* Operation of production machinery to achieve output targets to standard settings.
* Manual handling is required, main duties will include mixing.
* Perform any other reasonably requested duties where necessary.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Good comprehension of English & Math's
* Basic knowledge of Food Safety and Food Hygiene
* Production machinery experience essential
* Can do attitude
* Flexible to cover other work areas and shifts as and when required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £8.91 per hour
* GCSE or equivalent (required)
* Food production: 1 year (required)
* English (required)
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place