Sales Office Manager
Our Client is pleased to invite applications for the position of sales office manager for our Bromsgrove facility.
We are looking for a Sales Office Manager to assign and direct all work for new product sales performed in the office and to supervise all areas of administration including service. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and attitude and also ensure customer satisfaction and proper operation of the Sales Office. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach as the role will involve being an active member of the team preparing both quotations and orders also the successful candidate and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing agreed strategies that will increase productivity and assist sales targets achievement.
- Preparation of both quotations and orders to meet KPI targets.
- Provide technical advice and expertise to both clients and internal departments
- Technical dealings with customers
- Support external sales personnel where required
- Provide feedback to external sales regarding sales opportunities
- Product selection
- Sales and after sales support
- Communicating via telephone, e-mail and fax to customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Guide and coach personnel.
- Proven Sales Office management experience, or a similar role
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer focused approach
- Leadership and HR skills
Salary-up to £35,000 DOE