Location: Halesowen, West Midlands
Salary: £20k + uncapped commission (realistic average £45k OTE)
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Benefits: Free parking
Our client is a leading consultancy and has exiting opportunities to join their innovative and expanding team. You will be a clear, confident communicator with a determined attitude who possess the resilience, tenacity and energy they are looking for.
You will be responsible for following up leads already identified to introduce yourself, the business and services and conduct a fact find to identify a need and generate appointments. Full induction, training, coaching and ongoing support will be provided for all individuals.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Making outbound B2B calls following up lead data
• Documenting your own call backs and follow ups
• Providing information to customers on the company's services
• Recording information collected
• Booking appointments for the sales team
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
• Can do attitude
• Self-motivated and target driven
• Previous customer service or sales experience
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.