A position has become available for an experienced welder working for a manufacturing company
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Previous experience within a Production enviroment
* knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- 12 months of MIG experience 2-12mm(Essential)
- Knowledge of welding on Mild steel (Essential)
- Read Engineering Drawing
* Ability to work as part of a Team or independently
* Safety and quality essential.
* Coded to BS-9606-1
* Experience in body/coach building.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.