CNC Turner Setter
Job Title: CNC Turner Setter/Operator
Shift: Days, 39 hour working week (7.30am - 4.00pm Mon-Thurs, 7.30am - 3.00pm Fri) Overtime readily available.
A professional precision machining company working within aerospace, oil & gas and other sectors is currently recruiting for a CNC TURNER to join the team.
Require a CNC turner setter/operator to assist in the busy turning section.
As a CNC Turner Engineer, you have ideally have:
• A time served machining apprenticeship
• Experience on Fanuc (G-Code) controls to assist in running our turning section while using sliding head, bar-feeding and chucking lathes
• Experience in setting twin spindle/twin turret machines (Nakamura-Tome WT-150II) would be desirable.
• A good knowledge of cutting data to machine aluminium and stainless steel for the Aerospace, oil and gas and high technical industries.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Qualifications: Time served apprentice at level 3, ONC or equivalent
• Useful experience & knowledge
• Working within Sub-con precision machine shop.
• Problem solving and innovation.
• Willingness to help the team to achieve good efficiencies.
• Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team.
• Work productively.
• Extensive experience in manufacturing.
• Programming experience would be an advantage.
• Experience in Milling would be an advantage
BENEFITS 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.