Mechanical Fitter / Engineer
Maintenance Fitter Engineer
£25000 - £29000
The qualifications and experience we require for a fitter is below
1) Power Press fitting experience (10 Tons up to 160 Ton Power presses - C. Frame, Hydraulic. Double Action, Bruderer, Minster, Roos & Langli) including the ability to work to drawings.
2) To carry out preventative maintenance in line with agreed maintenance schedules, i
3) General machine fitting and repairs.
4) Strong Mechanical aptitude with a good eye for detail.
5) Hydraulic fitting diagnosis and repair experience and knowledge including the reading of schematics and diagrams.
6) Pneumatic experience in fault find install and maintenance again including the ability to work off drawings.
7) Steel fabrication and the qualification in either MIG, TIG, or ARC welding. Brazing would also be beneficial.
8) The ability to work safe within present regulation.
9) The ability to work off own initiative or in a group.
10) Production of recognised qualifications and or certifications.
11) References on request.
12) Must have good understanding of English (written & verbal).
13) Must have a "Can do" attitude.
14) Must adhere to all company PPE and H&S policies at all times.
15) Must be a good time keeper and willing to work overtime, when required.
16) Electrical knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
The above list is not the definitive list of what is required to do the job.
It is just a basic framework of what is required to perform the job.
From time to time, you may be required to do other work, than that listed above.
Basic hours 39 hours per week
Pay - (depending upon experience).
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.