Customer Service Agent
Role: Customer Service Agent – 3 months temp to perm
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role with our client
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who put the customers first, enjoy problem solving, are proactive and can use their initiative to exceed customers’ expectations.
You will need to have excellent oral and written communication skills, be a fast learner with the ability to get up to speed with products and systems quickly, have an excellent grasp of internet technology, be responsible, adaptable, and confident, as well as have the ability and a strong motivation to work from home. As you will be working both remotely and from the office, IT literacy, high flexibility in your schedule, good organisation, independence and self-reliance are essential.
What's in it for you?
A rewarding role, outstanding training and friendly teams. Potential job progress within the company.
Customer Service Agent:
- Answer inbound calls
- Make outbound calls to customers and courier
- Process Orders, take payment over the phones
- Respond to emails and Pure Chat
- Deal with third parties, including couriers, suppliers, and manufacturers daily to ensure we provide our customers with the best possible service.
- Stay up to date on new products, services, and policies
- Collect and report customer feedback to ensure that best practice is recognised and maintained
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
Key Duties will include:
- Answering inbound Calls/Emails/PureChat
- Driving added value to the department and business improvement by being commercial minded and challenging
- Taking customer queries and maximising sales opportunities through good product knowledge and commercial acumen
- Troubleshooting of return queries and being able to challenge couriers and customer alike to maximise sales retention opportunities and offering the correct product alternatives, wherever possible
- Working closely with the purchasing department to ensure that product lead times and replenishment of back orders are dealt with effectively and sales retention is maximised
- Being extra vigilant and proactive in spotting and preventing potential fraud cases and high risk high, value orders
- Ensuring that a close working relationship with our courier partners is maintained to ensure that all service levels are met and value for service is maximised
- Handle Customer Complaints and Process Online/Telephone Orders
- Supporting and enhancing the current processes and systems for label generation and shipping methods
- System support for shipping services/methods to ensure that systems are aligned, and the correct shipping methods are being used in accordance with the relevant products
- General admin support for process escalation matters, such as, complaint handling, social media, and product knowledge
Core Skills Required:
- Problem solving
- Previous Call centre experience (1 year minimum)
- Experience in working towards targets
- Laptop/PC - memory requirement 4GB Ram/Microsoft 365
- Experience in using excel spreadsheets.
Pay: Permanent(on our full time contract) £9.00 /£9.25 dependant on experience
Hours: 40hrs – full time position
Shift: 8:00am – 19:00pm
Shift pattern: 8 hours shift Monday – Friday including some Saturday’s.