Key Account Handler
Monday-Thursday 09:00-17:00 Friday 08:00-16:00
This exciting role will consist of you joining a team of account handlers, duties will include:
- Administration of clients requirements on a daily basis through quotations using our bespoke software
- Providing advice to new and existing customers
-contacting clients via phone and email to confirm the booking of jobs in the diary any any other queries that may arise.
- contacting the customers via email to confirm arrival times and any timing issues that may arise on the day.
- To work towards and achieve agreed individual KPIS
-Answering of the phone
- Any additional adhoc duties
Skills and competences that would be an advantage but not essential:
-High level interpersonal skills
-Ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally to people with various levels of knowledge over the telephone and in writing.
-Planning, organisational and time management skills.
-Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft office
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help