We are currently looking the Mig welder to run our client robot welding system.
Candidate needs to able to weld proficiently to do touch ups on the parts.
Hours of work 7.00am-3.00pm shorter hours on Fridays
- carry out skilled MIG welding work
- inspection, diagnosing problems and carry out appropriate checking/testing
- help minimise downtime and wastage
- assist team members on projects to ensure smooth operations and to ensure targets are met
- report to Line Manager
- contribute towards the efficient running of the team
Equipment You are responsible for the equipment provided to you for use in your job role. This means you must ensure that equipment is used in accordance with training provided, all of the organisation's policies and procedures and the law and using, where applicable, any safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment provided. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment you use is maintained and can be used/operated at all times.
- proven ability to work as a team
- demonstrable deadline/time management and task management skills
- high degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings
- to be friendly and approachable
- good attention to detail
- ability to work under pressure
Full training will be given on the system.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into Engineering ,Technical and Manufacturing sectors , from skilled shop floor personnel and Specialist Engineers to supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several Prime Locations throughout Central England and our specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to our professional Team who will be more than happy to help