Job Title: Transport Administrator
Shift: Monday – Friday
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Workforce are currently recruiting for a Transport Administrator to join our client on a temporary to permanent opportunity.
You will be responsible for:
- Brief all drivers on daily activities
- General administration duties
- Monitor and manage driver's day from start time to debrief, including clocking in and out
- To provide an excellent level of service to all internal and external customers.
- Ensure the drivers are fully briefed on their run and have necessary paperwork
- Ensure every driver on shift has downloaded their digital tachograph card at the beginning and end of every shift
- Report all delivery issues to the Management Team, communicating through appropriate processes
As a Transport Administrator you will need the following qualities and experience:
- You will need previous experience working within a Transport environment
- Confident personality
- Good attention to detail
- Hard working attitude
- Good work ethic
- Previous customer service experience essential
- Efficient use of Microsoft excel and office
- To be able to work efficiently on your own
- Good telephone manner
Previous role may include: Transport Administrator, Transport Clerk, Transport Coordinator, Debrief Clerk, Logistics Administrator, Transport Planner, Operations Administrator
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.