Job Title: Administrator
Shift: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
You will be joining an established and thriving business who are seeking an Administrator to join their team.
As an Administrator you will:
- Input and update information on a wide variety of bespoke systems,
- Create and maintain electronic resources
- Provide a high quality service and advice to internal and external customers through a range to communication channels
- Maintain and update resources, ensuring they meet the requirements
- Dealing with written and telephone enquiries from clients
- Producing documentation for clients
- Archiving and retrieving documentation
- General admin support duties including copying, scanning, and filing
- A self-starting attitude with an innovative approach to working practices.
- Professional and clear communication skills.
- An ambitious, competitive, and energetic attitude.
- Proficient IT skills. Including Microsoft word and excel.
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.