£28,000 - £32,000
Mon to Fri 8am - 5pm
Our client are a well-established and successful Trade supplier of Storage, Access and Material Handling Equipment with a busy warehouse and logistics operation.
They are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Warehouse and Logistics Manager to join the company and lead the team of warehouse operatives to drive efficiencies and manage expansion.
This role is both challenging and varied and one where hard work, initiative and commitment will be rewarded.
Key skills/ duties required
· Previous Management and supervisory experience Warehouse Environment
· Management of 10 members of staff
· Management of the warehouse whilst still being physically involved in the warehouse duties.
· Knowledge of ISO9001 processes and procedures
· Coordination of all aspects of the day-to-day operation of Goods in, Inspection, storage, picking and load processes
· Interact with third party logistics service providers
· Create and maintain relationships with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
· Creating packing lists, international export documentations and updating shipment information for fast and efficient movement of goods
· Performing Stock Takes and producing reconciliations
· Ensuring the Warehouse is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times
· Ensuring H & S procedures are adhered to at all times
· Fork lift licence would be an advantage but is not essential
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
· Organised, enthusiastic, reliable and efficient in multi-tasking
· Possess a fine eye for detail and be able to problem solve under pressure
· Being able to communicate comfortably at all levels of the organisation
· Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
· Good communication skills, verbal and written
· Proactive, positive and flexible attitude
· Good IT skills, Microsoft office and the ability to pick up new systems quickly and effectively
· Strong team player with good communication skills
· High level of administration skills
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.