Job title: Warehouse operative
Salary: £8.91 p/h
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am - 4:30pm, Friday 8am-4pm
Day to Day duties will include the following:
• Booking in of goods to stock from deliveries.
• Making up production stock.
• Dispatching items to customers.
• Labelling and packaging of products from delivery notes.
• Product inspection.
• Load and un-load deliveries - May require Fork Lift Truck ability not 100% essential.
• Process returns from customers.
• Deal with "drop in" customers requiring technical support / sales.
• Assist in other varied duties.
• Involves heavy lifting, physical activity, attention to detail and common sense.
• Process customer returns (Training required)
• Deal with supplier discrepancies (Training required)
• Monitor stock level
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Previous warehousing experience (Essential)
• Previous loading/unloading experience (Essential)
• Must be computer literate (Essential)
• Physically fit as heavy lifting may be involved (Essential)
• Positive attitude (Essential)
• Team player and good sense of humour (Essential)
• Must be able to work on own initiative (Essential)
• Flexibility (Essential)
• Numerate & Literate (Essential)
• Excellent organizational skills (Essential)
Logistics Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.