Product Support Administrator
Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are the sole UK distributor of Komatsu Construction Machines and are one of the UK’s largest distributors of heavy equipment. We are proud of our continuous growth and are looking for passionate and knowledgeable people to join in our success.
We aim to be our customers first choice, because of the world class innovative products we supply nationwide, which is backed up with excellent aftercare and customer support.
We market and supply innovative products to the UK Construction Industry with a strong focus on improving job site productivity whilst delivering fuel efficient solutions. The key innovations that support this is are the range of excavators and dozers with factory fitted integrated machine control solutions. We also distribute a range of Hybrid excavators.
We are looking for passionate and highly motivated people to join and be part of the highly successful team.
We are looking for a Product Support Administrator to maximise the company’s revenue and contract recovery through national monthly billing of service contracts to customers in a timely fashion.
Reporting to the Technical Service Manager, this role is ideal for a strong administrator who is looking for a new challenge.
What is the purpose of the role?
- To register contractual agreements on ERP System by inputting clear customer and machine information as well as attention to detail with contract commencement date and contract duration.
- To adopt a systematic approach to ensure all hourly billed contracts are billed up to date, by communicating well with customers to get order numbers in a timely fashion throughout the month.
- To update and maintain machine hours and contractual information in our ERP System every month.
- To process invoice credits to customers when appropriate, if customer’s accounts have been incorrectly billed or further settlements require a credit to be offset.
- To process 12 monthly machine inspections and raise certification when appropriate if passed.
- To understand and keep departmental KPI’s up to date and issue monthly updates to branch managers and board of directors.
- Cover for Warranty team when required
What skills and behaviours are we looking for?
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in producing accurate reporting
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Self motivated
- Process driven
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down
- On the job training