Packing Team Leader
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure GMP practices are adhered to at all times within your areas.
- Coach and mentor team members. Identify training needs.
- Manage staff performance (output, timekeeping, L&D activity, compliance training).
- Ensure production is compliant to all legal and technical requirements, all paper work to be complete and to the required standard.
- Ensure daily plan is completed in full and where not reasons why are communicated to the Assistant Packing Manager in a timely manner.
- Assist with pre productions within the area, obtain accurate information to ensure a smooth and effective product launch.
- Align with Assistant Packing Manager in decision making processes and issue resolution where necessary.
- Effective early communication of issues to the team.
- Ensure all equipment is used correctly and returned in good condition.
- Challenge and exceed agreed KPI’s: Labour, waste and change overs.
- Ensure all staff members are trained to required standard for role being undertaken.
- Asist in the carrying out of internal audits ensuring our site standards are met, implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Ensure all staff are rotated fairly.
- Raise any Health & Safety concerns with the Packing Manager.