The Marubeni Digital Innovation Group (MDiG) are on a mission to support businesses on their digital journey by providing a complete range of construction site services together with the rental of digital equipment.
We offer the latest in GNSS and Machine Control equipment technology from the leading manufacturers to meet our customer needs. We also provide a variety of solutions for our customers from Job Site Setup, 3D Data and terrain mapping to delivering bespoke training courses focussing on engineer and machine operators.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team and take part in the development of a brand that aims to be the UK market leader of digital innovation within the construction industry.
We are looking for a Hire Administrator to Support the end-to-end administration of MDiG business across rental, sales & services.
Reporting to the Head of Rental this role is ideal for a strong administrator with experience of working in similar role or sector.
What is the purpose of the role?
- Provide first line point of contact for customers to manage hires/sales leads, dealing with all enquiries, service delivery, orders and rental returns.
- Deliver exemplary customer service. with a focus on fostering long term relationships, whilst also liaising with other departments to meet customer needs
- Organising Sales & hire administration including installation & returns. Liaison with service team is key.
- Administer contract documentation for all hires, including insurance, billing, returns etc.
- Ensure effective process management. Specifically, formal hire documentation, billing, returns, insurance, and stock control.
- Provide weekly and monthly performance reports e.g. stock reporting, quote activity, utilisation
What skills and behaviours are we looking for?
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communications skills
- Process driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer focused.
- Organised and able to
- Strong collaborator
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down
- On the job training
- Mentoring program with Senior Managers