BRIEF DECRIPTION: To carry out basic and general operative tasks as required. This role has a responsibility for food safety.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure GMP practices are adhered to at all times within your areas
· Carry out instructions as set out by your Team Leader
· Raise any issues observed with your Team Leader
· At all times be aware and observant of Health & Safety regulations ensuring you create a safe working environment for yourself and your colleagues
· Ensure all equipment you use is used correctly and returned in good condition
· Loading and unloading finished product and materials on to vehicles
· Order picking of finished product in a chilled area ready for despatching
· Transferring finished product from the end of production lines to chilled storage, ensuring product temperature is kept within product specification
· Scanning finished product in and out of despatch chill using hand scan guns and portal
· Generating despatch notes for completed out loads
· Inspecting vehicles to make sure they are in an acceptable condition to out load finished product on
· Counting and recording of any carry over stock
· Counting of equipment to ensure there is all ways enough on site at all times
· Transferring of equipment from pallets to dollies
· Using a pallet truck to load finished product on to vehicles.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURABLES
· Achieve or exceed agreed KPI’s: waste, material usage, run rates and change overs.
· Only carry out tasks you are fully trained to undertake.
· Ensure your area of work is audit ready at all times ensuring our site standards are met.
· Raise any Health & Safety concerns with the Team Leader.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
An understanding of English both written and verbal.
A valid Forklift license would be advantageous.