press brake setter
Job title: Press Brake setter night shift 22:00-0600am
Shift: Day Shift
A position has become available for an experienced press brake operator to work within a busy manufacturing / engineering company
Day to Day duties will include the following:
- Setting and operating (Essential)
- previous experience in a simlar role (Essential)
- Must be able to read engineering drawings (Essential)
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Previous practical skills on an Amada Press Brake Machines or similar (Essential)
- Flexible to work extra hours when needed (Advantageous)
- Available long term (Advantageous)
- Reliable & punctual (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.