Our client, based in North West Worcestershire, are looking for an Office Manager to work as part of a lively, energetic team. The role consists of offering a high level of support and customer service from the very start, right through to the very end of the customers journey.
Your responsibility as an office manager is to oversee the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office, organising people, information and other resources
The successful candidate will need:
- To be competent and able to lead the office staff and delegate work appropriately
- A good understanding of databases, including ability to use databases to process reports and statistics
- Experience of using, maintaining and developing administrative systems
- Experience of management within in a team
- To have used a range of software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- To be able to develop and implement new administrative systems
- To record office expenditure and manage the budget
- Be able to organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies
- Carrying out staff appraisals, manage performance and discipline staff
- Delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output
- Promote staff development and training
- respond to customer enquiries and complaints
If you feel this is a role you are suited for, please apply and attach your CV to your application.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.