Are you interested in a role as a Sales Manager?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager at our client based in Worcestershire.
The ideal candidate must have experience in business to business sales. We are looking for an energetic, ambitious person with knowledge and leadership skills that will fit in to our upcoming and dynamic team.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Managing and lead the sales team
- Identify new markets and introduce new business
- Grow existing accounts
- Set sales targets and prepare annual forecasts
- Use various programs and angles to approach the market on a sales front
- Manage the sales budgets
- Be responsible for producing the Sales Strategy and associated policies.
- Produce detailed Sales reports to support potential schemes.
If you feel you would suit this role, please apply by attaching your CV and answering the pre-screen questions.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.