Multi Skilled Engineer
A packaging machinery company are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and driven Multi-Skilled Engineer.
This an industry supplying equipment to blue chip customers across the world. Using the latest design technology, we are focused on providing creative and cost-effective solutions for our customers.
* To take a lead role within the Production team to produce all of our products on a time-based target. This can mean that you will work very intensively and efficiently during the build.
* You will be skilled and able to fit parts that may require basic engineering processes and techniques to correctly assemble.
* Machine sub assembly components will need to be correctly fitted into the machine frame to complete the build.
* When completed the finished machinery will need to be tested prior to releasing to the quality team control and PDI team.
* Quality control of all machines as they are built is important, with any rectification work from the quality team and PDI being done by you.
* From time to time, assisting with the basic mechanical and electrical assembly of sub components.
* Liaising with the design team to resolve any issues relating to mechanical assembly, fitting or poor design/component manufacture. All issues to be logged and fed-back on a regular basis with detailed explanations of any faults provided by you.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast paced and exciting environment. Whilst you will be required to work on your own initiative, it is essential that you enjoy being part of a small team and are willing to support others at challenging times. Key skills include:
* You will have a very hand on and competent mechanical skill base, with a real drive for getting things right and quality in all you do.
* Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to build relationships quickly.
* The ability to be diverse and manage multiple tasks at once.
* Able to follow logical processes.
* Full training on our particular machinery will be given, however you will have a Mechanical Engineering background and able to show a strong experience level.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00 - £23,000.00 per year
Gym membership included at the local gym
Work based pension
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.