A packaging machinery company are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and driven Electrical Assembly Person.
This an industry supplying equipment to blue chip customers across the world. Using the latest design technology, we are focused on providing creative and cost-effective solutions for our customers.
* To work within the Production team to produce all our products efficiently and cost effectively.
* Machine sub assembly components to be assembled and using templates, instruction and models.
* Sub-assemblies to be correctly tested where applicable ready for assembly into the main machinery by the factory engineering team.
* Quality control of all items and assemblies as they are completed.
* From time to time, assisting with the basic mechanical assembly of sub components.
* Basic mechanical fault finding should there be any assembly issues.
* Liaising with the design team to resolve any issues relating to electrical assembly, fitting or poor design/component manufacture.
* To make certain all machines assemblies are built to the highest of standards and on time.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast paced and exciting environment. Whilst you will be required to work on your own initiative, it is essential that you enjoy being part of a small team and are willing to support others at challenging times. Key skills include:
* Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to build relationships quickly.
* The ability to be diverse and manage multiple tasks at once.
* Able to follow logical processes.
* Experience of electrical assembly would be an advantage. However, training will be given to a keen individual who is looking to learn.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 - £20,000.00 per year
Gym membership included at the local gym
Work based pension
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.