Field Service Engineer
Job title: Service Engineer
Location: Birmingham, B11
Salary: Negotiable on experience, C. £30,000pa
Our client provide regular servicing for all types of electrical equipment and motors. A regular maintenance scheme ensures that the equipment is safe and is working to its maximum efficiency. A regular service contract ensures that the mean time between failure rates is kept as low as possible and it can avoid costly disruption to production.
Join us and you will be responsible for maintaining, repair and servicing a range of contracts at customer locations with minimal supervision. Providing reports on the condition and repairs carried out, you won't just focus on the nuts and bolts.
• NVQ or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or similar.
• GCSE or equivalent - English and Maths.
• A full UK driving license is required.
• 17th Edition
• Experience of having worked as a Service Engineer or in a field based technical support role would be an advantage but not essential.
• Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
• Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
• A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers.
• Good organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.