Line Leader/Team Leader
£10.56ph Rate increases to £11.70p/h after 4 weeks
Hours: 4 on 3 off, 3 on 4 off. 6 am-6pm
Job Purpose: To ensure efficient daily packing of produce on nominated line.
Main duties and responsibilities:
To supervise and train production operatives, ensuring all produce is packed accurately in punnets, crates and pallets to customers specification.
- To ensure all packed produce meets quality, label and packaging requirements.
- To ensure that lines are cleaned regularly and closed down properly at the end of each shift.
- To ensure that all operating issues are reported in a timely manner to maintenance.
- To ensure all line personnel are appropriately trained.
- To ensure all line personnel adhere to food hygiene and health and safety policies and procedures.
- To complete relevant documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- To work collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
- Attend Meetings
You must have Previous Fresh Produce experience- desirable
Been a team leader in production before- essential
- Flexible with hours In Return Generous Holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Learning development opportunities
- Birthday Leave
- Work in a successful team
- Reward and recognition
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.