Commercial Recruitment Consultant
Commercial Recruitment Consultant – sounds like a bit of you? Read on………
Are you a team player brimming with fresh, new ideas who radiates positive vibes? Well, you sound just lovely. Want to work for us?
Workforce is hunting high and low for the very best Commercial Recruitment Consultant
How rude of us - we haven’t even introduced ourselves! Workforce is one of the leading recruitment firms in the West Midlands. Every year we provide thousands of excellent workers to over 700 local businesses covering a wide spectrum of roles.
We’ve spent ages getting the perfect team together here at Workforce, so when we’re adding another newbie to our ranks, we want to make sure they’re a great fit for us– and, of course, that we’re a great fit for them too! When asked what sort of person they would like to work with, the team said they’re after someone who:
- Is a reliable team player
- Is honest, trustworthy and professional
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is driven to learn new things
- Is happy to go the extra mile to provide an excellent quality service
‘What’s in it for me?’, we hear you ask. Well, apart from being paid a competitive, market-leading salary (obvs) our employees benefit from:
- Competitive commission at one of the UK’s best companies to work for
- All the very best, state-of-the-art tech making your job 10x easier (nothing worse than a dodgy PC ruining your Monday morning flow!)
- A lovely, friendly team of colleagues
- Brilliant office location
- Support for your professional growth and career progression. Whether that’s in the form of helpful advice or some extra training, we have the connections. We do work in recruitment after all!
- And (saving the best for last) a whole host of year round social events including team nights out, festive get-togethers and team-building soirees.
Enough about us, you’re here to learn more about the job in question! Here’s all the important info:
Job title: Commercial Recruitment Consultant
Hours: Mon-Thur 8.30am – 5.30pm, Fri 8.30-5pm
Salary: £20k-£25k dependant on experience, plus commission
To develop and maintain long standing and strategic relationships with Clients and Candidates, offering a consultative recruitment solution suited to their needs.
You will combine demonstrable experience of implementing the recruitment process, effectively matching suitable candidates for suitable vacancies/clients through qualification and referencing whilst also gaining a detailed understanding of the sector, further developing our market presence always demonstrating the values and service of Workforce.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales/Business Generation Activity
- Ensure all agreed targets are hit and exceeded to generate weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue
- Actively develop knowledge of market to enable you to generate business and business pipeline, through canvass calling, use of marketing, networking and lead generation
- Represent Workforce at networking and conference events
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
- Use marketing tools to generate business and source candidates
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunity
- Work with colleagues to ensure the maximum opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
- Cross sell across all divisions of the business
- Be able to use in-house IT system to generate candidates, clients and marketing
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both Client and Candidate
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling
- Manage placed candidates contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.
Administrative & General
- Ensure records are kept in line with and adhere to the recruitment legislation
- Keep all paperwork/system work up-to date re candidate’s eligibility to work
- Have sound understanding of Workforce contracts and terms and conditions