Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking to launch your career in a fast-paced and challenging field? Want to build up skills and grow your bank of experience? Looking to earn a competitive salary plus commission for all your hard work?
You’re not dreaming too big! You don’t have to have a background in recruitment to join us, just a keenness to learn and a hunger for success!
We’re on the hunt for Trainee and Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our ranks. It’s a fulfilling and varied role that allows for quick progression and the opportunity to develop a lucrative career in the rewarding world of recruitment and an accredited qualification!
We are Workforce, an award-winning recruitment specialist with offices across the West Midlands. Founded in 2003 by brothers Paul and Joe Alekna, our journey has seen us grow into a respected UK-wide business and we now employ over 80 people at our branches and training centres – and we’re looking to add a few more!
Key facts about the role
Job title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Hours: Mon-Thur 8:30 – 17:30, Fri 8:30 – 17:00
The lucky new hires for the role will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all agreed targets are hit and exceeded to generate revenue
- Placing professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
- Sourcing, developing and managing client and candidate relationships
- Qualifying candidate suitability for current or future vacancies through questioning and referencing
- Using in-house IT systems to manage and track workflow
- Managing recruitment process from start to finish with both client and candidate
- Managing placed candidates’ contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.
Does this sound like you?
- Reliable team player
- Honest, trustworthy, and professional
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven to learn new things and succeed in their role
- Happy to go the extra mile to provide an excellent quality service
If so, you could be perfect for the role! These roles are suitable for those with no industry experience.
In addition to a competitive, market-leading salary, our employees benefit from:
- Competitive commission at one of the UK’s best companies to work for
- Flexible working, either from home or in the office
- Company car scheme (role dependant)
- All the very best, state-of-the-art tech making your job 10x easier (nothing worse than a dodgy PC ruining your Monday morning flow!)
- A lovely, friendly team of colleagues
- Brilliant office locations – you’ll be based in one of our superhubs in Redditch, Worcester or Coventry
- Support for your professional growth and career progression. You’ll not only get ongoing training and support for your first 12 months, but you’ll also get the opportunity to work in exciting and developing markets and represent premiere employers
- And (saving the best for last) a whole host of year-round social events including team nights out, festive get-togethers and team-building soirees.
Want to find out more? Why not pop over to one of our social media pages to learn more about what we do at Workforce…
Ready to apply? Give us a call, drop us an email or DM us on social media and we’ll hook you up with all the details to get started! You’ll be glad you did 😊