Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are the sole UK distributor of Komatsu Construction Machines and are one of the UK’s largest distributors of heavy equipment. We are proud of our continuous growth and are looking for passionate and knowledgeable people to join in our success.
We aim to be our customers first choice, because of the world class innovative products we supply nationwide, which is backed up with excellent aftercare and customer support.
We market and supply innovative products to the UK Construction Industry with a strong focus on improving job site productivity whilst delivering fuel efficient solutions. The key innovations that support this is are the range of excavators and dozers with factory fitted integrated machine control solutions. We also distribute a range of Hybrid excavators.
We are looking for passionate and highly motivated people to join and be part of the highly successful team.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to provide support to the sales function, taking ownership of the company website and social media channels. With a daily focus on lead generation, content creation, and future development, you will work closely with our sales teams to deliver timely and engaging campaigns.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager this role is ideal for someone who has a marketing qualification and experience using social media channels for business.
What is the purpose of the role?
- Manage daily activity & content on company websites
- Manage daily activity & content on company social media channels
- Liaise with sales teams to create case studies and content to be released through our own channels or through industry press
- Manage all sales campaigns
- Manage all online enquiries and other inbound sales enquiries
- Work within strict company policies, procedures & guidelines
- Promote all company brands in a professional and consistent manner
What skills and behaviours are we looking for?
The successful candidate must have:
- Understanding of website functionality
- Excellent written and IT skills
- The ability to manage own time
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Relationship building skills
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down