Hinckley HGV Class 1 Driver Days
HGV Class 1 Drivers needed in Hinckley New passes welcome and Class 2 conversion supported.
- £16.00 per hour Weekdays
- £20.00 per hour Weekends
- Temporary to permanent contract
- 40 hours a week guaranteed, with excellent overtime opportunity and rates
Fancy scoring full time, permanent work with one of the UK’s fastest growing and most well-known parcel carriers?
Call David on 07551152892 today!
Workforce is working exclusively with DPD to find new recruits for their temporary to permanent driving roles.
Job title: HGV Class 1 Driver
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Salary: £16.00 per hour Week days/£20.00 per hour Weekends
Shift pattern: Rotating day shifts, starting between 7am and 4pm
Contract type: Temp to perm
Think you could be the perfect fit? Here’s what we’re looking for…
To apply, you need:
- A valid UK Driving Licence with CE entitlement
- A valid UK CPC & Digi card
- A valid UK Digital Tachograph Card
- No infringement in the last 3 months
What will the role involve?
DPD’s Class 1 drivers work 8– to 10-hour shifts, in state-of-the-art hubs across the country, with the latest technology, driving the very best vehicles.
- Carry out pre- and post- journey vehicle checks
- Make timed deliveries and collections
- Communicate with transport and site managers
- Liaise with the transport office to update on journey progress
- Complete paperwork
You’ll be representing one of the UK’s top express parcel delivery firms, so a positive outlook, smart appearance and friendly attitude are a must!
Benefits for drivers
- Competitive salary with weekly pay
- Contracted 40 hours per week
- Excellent overtime opportunities and rates
- Rotating shifts based on any 5 out of 7 shifts
- 23 days annual leave
- New passes welcome and Class 2 conversion supported
- Company pension available after 3 months employment
To apply or to find out more about the roles available, please text or call David on 07551152892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!