Driving Account Manager
Account Manager – sounds like a bit of you? Read on, dear reader…
Are you a team player brimming with fresh, new ideas who radiates positive vibes? Well, you sound just lovely. Want to work for us?
Workforce is hunting high and low for the very best Account Manager!
How rude of us - we haven’t even introduced ourselves! Workforce is one of the leading recruitment firms in the West Midlands. Every year we provide thousands of excellent workers to over 700 local businesses covering a wide spectrum of roles.
We’ve spent ages getting the perfect team together here at Workforce, so when we’re adding another newbie to our ranks, we want to make sure they’re a great fit for us– and, of course, that we’re a great fit for them too! When asked what sort of person they would like to work with, the team said they’re after someone who:
- Is a reliable team player
- Is honest, trustworthy and professional
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is driven to learn new things
- Is happy to go the extra mile to provide an excellent quality service
‘What’s in it for me?’, we hear you ask. Well, apart from being paid a competitive, market-leading salary (obvs) our employees benefit from:
- Competitive commission at one of the UK’s best companies to work for
- All the very best, state-of-the-art tech making your job 10x easier (nothing worse than a dodgy PC ruining your Monday morning flow!)
- A lovely, friendly team of colleagues
- Brilliant office location
- Support for your professional growth and career progression. Whether that’s in the form of helpful advice or some extra training, we have the connections. We do work in recruitment after all!
- And (saving the best for last) a whole host of year round social events including team nights out, festive get-togethers and team-building soirees.
Enough about us, you’re here to learn more about the job in question! Here’s all the important info:
Job title: Account Manager
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 per annum plus commission
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 5:30pm, Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To liaise with the client daily to understand their needs and plan your day accordingly. Contribute to the morning meetings daily to feedback the requirements of your client
• To attend regular service review meetings with your clients to understand any areas for improvement in the service delivery
• Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates. Use marketing tools to source candidates
• Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency. Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
• Always maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunities
• Work with colleagues to ensure we capitalize on every opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
• Be able to use in-house IT system to generate candidates
• Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both client and candidate
• Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling
• Manage placed candidates contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.
Administrative & General
• Ensure records are kept in line with, and adhere to, the recruitment legislation
• Keep all paperwork/system work up-to date regarding candidate's eligibility to wor
General Intelligence: Able to learn quickly, good working knowledge of production, driving and warehousing facilities would prove advantageous. Able to deal effectively at all levels, enjoy contact with people and be able to work under pressure. It is assumed that the suitable applicant will be used to working in a similar culture liaising between the Owner/Manager & other key figures within the business.
To apply please send us an up-to-date CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. We can’t wait to hear from you!