Hours: Monday to Thursday - 8:30 to 17:00
Friday - 8:30 to 16:30
Day to day duties:
* Provide a professional and courteous telephone service to internal and external customers.
* Schedule PPM inspection visits by Engineers, working closely with the Operations Manager.
* Schedule new service contracts on the in-house maintenance system
* Daily control of engineer's job loading.
* Manage the reactive call work stream.
* Review quotations and orders for specific clients to meet defined targets.
* Enter customer quotations and quotation follow-up letters on dedicated service management system.
* Ensure all paperwork is appropriately filed and where applicable sent to customers in a timely manner.
* Capture all office data as required within the general administration remit.
* Process and verify all engineers' paperwork.
* Check accuracy of timesheets.
* Keep in constant communication with customers.
* Provide administration assistance to all business units and the Regional Manager as required.
* Any other duties as required by management.
* NVQ Level 2 or above in Business Administration or Customer Service
* Be able to demonstrate commercial acumen
* Excellent IT Skills (Microsoft word)
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Professional telephone manner
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Effective time management skills